PAINTBALL LIVE WEBCAMS
- XP users should have no problems unless they have an IT Dept that prevents them from installing software programs.
- Vista and Windows 7 ships with User Account Control (UAC) ENABLED and it should remain ENABLED. Vista and Windows 7 might not allow software installation if UAC is disabled.
- Click the link above to download a small file.
- A box will pop-up asking “Do you want to run or save this file” click RUN.
- After the file has installed, another box will pop-up, please click on RUN.
- The program will then ask where would you like to extract the files. Click the browse button and select your Desktop. Then click on OK.
- Navigate to your Desktop and you will see two new icons. Double-click the one that is labeled INSTAL~1. (You may then send this file to your trash)
- Now double-click the icon that is labeled WPBView. (Leave this one for future viewing)
Web Cams are 24/7, check the calendar
and our hours
of operation to find out when the action is happening!!!
To print a live snapshot, click the snapshot button.
If a camera has been hit… Call us …So we can clean it!