GIFT CARDS amp;
Each card has a one-time $2.00 activation fee. The card is linked with the owner’s name and information for better tracking if lost. It can be reloaded as many times as you wish.
Purchasing a card is easy.
- Cards can be purchased in person at either of Westworld Paintball Adventures 2 AZ Locations, Xtreme Pursuit in Phoenix or Splatter Ranch in Scottsdale.
- When purchased online, gift cards can be mailed, or we can hold it at the field to be picked up by the player when they arrive. The person who picks up the card will need to present ID to prove that they are allowed to pick up the card.
- Adding funds to a card you already own works the same way. You can bring the card to either field or our Pro Shop and add funds, or add funds on this site and bring in the card you’re when ready to play.
- When reloading a card, please remember that we must physically see the card and insert it in the machine to add the funds. So if you order online, you must bring the card when you come in to play so the funds can be added.
- If ordering online to add funds to a current card, be sure to put in the current card number so we can match the card to the order when adding the funds.
- No more sending the kids off with your credit card. Simply get them a Westworld Gift Card and reload it each time they come in to play.
Our Gift Cards also double as a loyalty card. For every dollar you spend on our fields or in our Pro Shop, you receive one point. Points can be redeemed for free items. Save them up for a membership, or to get that last 100 rounds so you can play “one more game”.
100 points = 100 rounds of field paint
200 points = 200 rounds of field paint
500 points = 500 rounds of field paint
750 points = 1 free field pass and equipment rental (Paint not included)
1000 points = 1000 rounds of field paint
1250 points = Free field pass and equipment rental for you and a guest (Paint not included)
1500 points = 1 month membership
3000 points = 1 year membership
Once a card is purchased you can go online to the website listed on the back of the card to check the balance of funds and points available.